Saturday 28 April 2018

I will setup your ARK Survival Evolved server with the Map of your choice, config basic settings/ftp

I will setup your ARK Survival Evolved server with the Map of your choice, config basic settings/ftp












About:

PLEASE NOT THE FOLLOWING
  • YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS SERVICE!
  • I WILL NOT ORDER YOUR SERVER FOR YOU!

I will only configure a Survival Servers Game Server: https://www.survivalservers.com
*I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH SURVIVAL SERVERS IN ANYWAY* See Questions & Answers


I will configure your Survival Servers: ARK Survival Evolved Game Server to your specific specifications.

  • Configure FTP
  • Configure Mods
  • Configure Steam Workshop Mods
  • Configure Maps "Scorched Earth, The Center, Primitive Plus, Ragnarok, Aberration"
  • Configure a cluster game server for transferring between worlds
  • Configure custom launch parameters

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment